There is so much to experience in Sumner, WA! We hope you have fun on your journey discovering all Sumner has to offer. Take pictures, look up facts online and remember to #experiencesumner, #openinsumner in your social media posts.
You never know, you might win something! Always check back and we will continue to add more stops. If you are a business and would like to add your business as a stop. Please submit here.
1) This warehouse in Sumner can fit over the whole downtown.
2) Take a pic next to a street signs of one of Sumner's Original families.
3) This station sees the Sounder 26 times each day M-F.
4) Where can you get free Sumner grow to fertilize your garden projects?
1) Choose to live like the mountain is out.
2) Drive-thru this new one of a kind destination experience.
3) Explore your imagination as you check out pieces of art.
4) In 1875 this home was built and has since had many uses.
1) Capture the majestic Mt Rainier from this spot on Wood Ave.
2) These two rivers meet at this glorious point.
3) Take a breath before you cross this 595 foot bridge.
4) It takes your wheels to have fun by the daffodils.
5) In the woods by the river jump and fly on your bike.
6) Explore miles North and South, East and West or these trails.
7) The sun sets on this activity center.
8) Make memories at these Loyalty, Rainier or Seibenthaller.
9) New parklets to come . . . can you find them?
1) You'll get a jolt from this Lightening Bolt.
2) If you are hungry day or night, grab a snack here.
3) It's a Sumner tradition to enjoy ice cream, burgers and fries.
4) Get equipped on 2-4 wheels right at the center.
5) Whistle stop by indoor trains in comfortable environment.
6) Find us at #cheers for women.
7) You'll be whisked away by all our cookware choices.
1) Their coffee pulls you closer to the earth.
2) This restaurant is known to breath fire.
3) This iconic sail blows the gardeners away.
4) Shhh be sure to not keep this jem a secret.
5) Although you don't spend the night here, its aways fun to stay a the ????
6) Pole Position, Astroids, Pac Man anyone?
7) We now have two locations on both ends of town to mobile order.
8) It's smart to tune or fix your vehicle at this place.
1) Home to the World's Best Latte Artist.
2) This large local sporting goods was established in Seattle in 1948.
3) Stretch and experience new pants and or a free online workout from this local friend. #mindyszyiacrew
4) Quack Quack on the go.
Check back here as Phase 3 and 4 - Open up!
1) You may inherit many new memories here.